On this Episode I am excited to have with me, my Grandfather!
He is almost 90 Years Young! Healthier than myself and continues to live a full – vibrant life! He is also the one who first stressed the importance of good nutrition to me! It is because of his influence that I have developed such a passion to help my family and others to live a healthy, nutritious lifestyle!
We will talk about…
- How and when he came to realize the importance of good nutrition.
- What he finds is different with our food and the way we live today compared to years ago.
- Some things that he does to maintain good health from day to day.
As the interview progresses I am glad the conversation went the way it did. We may know what a healthy life consists of, BUT good health ultimately all depends on one thing.
Tune in each week as I aim to help families RETHINK the way we EAT and LIVE today for a Healthy LIFESTYLE tomorrow!
Welcome to re-think-health.com Podcast Channel!
Subscribe on the Apple Podcast app and on Google Play!
Please feel free to Comment – Like – Share Below!
[grwebform url=”https://app.getresponse.com/view_webform_v2.js?u=zTwY0&webforms_id=27612402″ css=”on” center=”off” center_margin=”200″/]
- AIM was founded in 1982 not in the 70’s as mentioned.
- AIM products help our cells to be healthy. They are not and are not to be used/stated as a “CURE” for any complaint or symptom.
- Janet Pauly (mentioned in podcast) used a healthy diet and AIM products faithfully. She kept getting healthier to the surprise of her oncologist and was cancer free for 33 years after her diagnoses.