Fresh – Convenient – DIY – baby food
It is so great that we can make our own fresh raw food for our children!
I have found just the thing with this vitamix blender and squeeze station! These make baby food so quick and convenient! You can have healthy “fast food” prepared and ready to go for whenever you need!
Feeding our children good nutritious food must become important! When you feed your 6 month old nutritious food FIRST, then you won’t need to fight (as much) with him/her when they are 6 – 16 – 26 years old… They will be trained to eat real food.
- So can we really trust the baby food at the supermarket?
- What is actually in it? Preservatives and others additives?
- Where does it really come from?
- It doesn’t really taste fresh??
I mean, yes there are times when you just need to grab a few things for the week BUT for the majority of the time why not make fresh food yourself if it’s this easy?! Then you will know exactly what your child is eating.
Raw. Nutritious. Real food.
How does this work?
- We must have a high powered blender. What blender should I have?
- Then we need this Baby food squeezy-tube station!
- A recipe
My top 3 recipes
- Mango – banana – Kale. (*Add green powder as well!)
- Banana – Avocado – Kale.
- Squash – red lentils – mangos.
*Add 1 cup – 1 1/2 cups of water depending on blender and desired consistency.
- Gather ingredients, wash and prepare as needed to fit into your blender.
- Blend for around 1min.
- Set up the squeeze tub machine.
- Pour the smoothie/pureed blend into the tubes!
- Turn the lids on and place in the fridge until your ready to eat!
Let me know how you enjoyed the recipes or have any new ones to share in the comments below!